I just found out that Prithibi has released their second album in 2010 called Chapter 2. Their first and self titled album that I reviewed earlier was released in 2007. I am not reviewing it right away. But my first hearing of the album has the following comments -
Better recording. Better composition. Completely different musical allegiance.
I also learned that the one song that i did not like the most in their first album, was their single most greatest hit - O AMAR!!!!! So there you are. I wish my blog was read by more people who echoed my sentiments. At this point I feel completely depressed about the fact that O Amar is their single most hit song..!!! Comments guys ??
Quite expectedly therefore Prithibi's lyrics is more romance oriented. Quite "emo" actually.
And in a way reminds me of Fossils or Rupam.
More later....... see you all.
19th January, 2011
Go to the Bengali Rock Search Index
Better recording. Better composition. Completely different musical allegiance.
I also learned that the one song that i did not like the most in their first album, was their single most greatest hit - O AMAR!!!!! So there you are. I wish my blog was read by more people who echoed my sentiments. At this point I feel completely depressed about the fact that O Amar is their single most hit song..!!! Comments guys ??
Quite expectedly therefore Prithibi's lyrics is more romance oriented. Quite "emo" actually.
And in a way reminds me of Fossils or Rupam.
More later....... see you all.
19th January, 2011
Go to the Bengali Rock Search Index
No comments:
Post a Comment