There are things that I want to include in this blog website of mine. To start of, I would want this blog to be something similar to indianrockmp3.com. But of course I have a long way to go. But here is a start. The following blog will have the links of websites where you might find the songs that I have reviewed. I am including both download and just listen to. I will continuously update that list and hopefully someday we will have a list including everyone.
My honest request to everyone who stumbles upon this blog ... if you are a member/manager/fan of a bengali band that has their song uploaded online do send me the link and I will post it here. It does not matter where you are. India, Bangladesh, USA, UK . If you are singing in Bengali and would like to see your band reviewed or publicised this is it. Its free! :)
Take care folks.
30th January, 2011
Go to the Bengali Rock Search Index
My honest request to everyone who stumbles upon this blog ... if you are a member/manager/fan of a bengali band that has their song uploaded online do send me the link and I will post it here. It does not matter where you are. India, Bangladesh, USA, UK . If you are singing in Bengali and would like to see your band reviewed or publicised this is it. Its free! :)
Take care folks.
30th January, 2011
Go to the Bengali Rock Search Index
No comments:
Post a Comment